Sunday, August 23, 2015

"A Wish Tree"




“What do you want to do before you die” sounds crazy but believe me its having a great fun (a sort of satisfaction) to think of what would be that thing which you would like to do before you say bye bye to this great World. 

Will it be Love for someone, nahhh.. Why Love, for someone?. 

Will it be a fight with “The undertaker”..

Will it be a dinner with “Legend Sachin Tendulkar”..

Will it be a free fall jump from your building and you see you are still alive…
Bla bla bla… it may be anything.

Will it be the craziest thing which no one can even think of, It reminds me of an incident about one of my friend, he pulled of his pant in one of the busy streets and he said “this is what I dreamed of and I have done it…cheers”. Offcourse this is not his “before die” wish :-p. 

I read about the wish list of people and came across some serious wishes which even makes anyone to cry and some are so crazy that you can’t resist yourself to say Ohh Shit how can someone think like this. 

One of the serious wish of a person which touched my heart: "If I were to die now, my last wish will not be to see you once more my love, but my wish would be that you will forget me..."

On the other side some crazy wishes are:

“Crash a wedding. Look through the local paper’s wedding announcements to find a random wedding nearby. Rent a tux or dress up, and walk in like you own the place. Have fun with it!” 

“A person want to fly with wings like birds and want to do shit on his boss”

“some wants to Dye their hair with a crazy or unexpected color”, ….and so on.

What will be yours???.. did you ever think in your life what would be that thing which you would want to do before you die. 

Lets suppose this post like a “Wish Tree” and try to write down your “Before Die Wish”.  Just think what a satisfaction will you feel once your “Before Die Wish” gets fulfilled…

Don’t waste your time, think and write!!...:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment