Sunday, December 13, 2015

Life is a beautiful MYSTERY!!!...

 
 How mysterious you are, My dear life.
 Sometimes you are a friends of friends.
 Sometimes you are the oceans deepest suspense.
 Sometimes you are the brightest sun light.
 Sometimes you are as dark as night.
 How mysterious you are, My dear life.
 
 Sometimes you are singing in the crowd.
 Sometimes you are lonely on the ground.
 Sometimes you are laughing with all.
 Sometimes you are crying alone at home.
 How mysterious you are, My dear life.
 
 You are my heartbeat, you are my breath.
 You are my days, you are my depths.
 You are a beautiful poem, I always want to kept.
 You are the only wonder, this universe could ever get.
 You are so precious, you are so alive.
 Everybody wants to hug you, so why do you shy.
 Everybody wants to love you, so why do you shy.
 How mysterious you are, My dear lifee...



3 comments: