Thursday, December 3, 2015

A voice from Soul: Soul Mate



It’s a cold foggy morning, sun light is not yet visible, silence is still all around. A question popped up, Is this the last day of togetherness!...A susurrate, very susurrate but hollering voice of heart came out “No it can’t be!...How it can be, No It can’t be”…Few seconds passed with vicious feeling before an image of “her” appeared. Same question shouted by her “Is this the last day of togetherness!...”. This time the response didn’t come from heart. Heart was just doing its duty and stood silent link like the most darkest phase of a night. The question went deep inside way beyond the reach of heart, straight to the supreme power, to the last resort of God, to the immortal substance called “Spirit or Soul”. 

Surprised or shocked, high or low, happy or sad, up or down, don’t know! 

But a voice which was never heard before, very soft, gentle, dulcet like a mellisonant tones appeared from the extreme immortal soul stating “No, the bonding, the love, the attachment, the feeling, the care, the warmth – is inseparable and in-discrete. This body is just the medium but the house is our Soul. How can someone be thrown out of the House of the Soul. No it can’t be!...How it can be, No It can’t be”…

Silence…eyes full of tears, body shivering, voice disappeared. Is this Love?... Free from material world, free from the race of any competition, pure, never ending, rich…. All of a sudden, Image again appeared of “her”. This time it’s my turn to respond. Yes I love you, but not from the body but from the soul – inseparable and in-discrete. For you it may be the last day, but for me it’s always have been the first day!...Shoulders are up, shoulders are down. Image came closer more closer, I can feel the air gap between the image and me. With very slow but confident voice she said “I know, I know No one can love me like that, I know you are the one who is true soul mate, I would like to say not even once but for the lifetime I Love you too”. The last words I have ever heard!...

Imaginations or experience, Love or True Love…Sun light appeared, silent turned into noise. But the heart is happy and saying finally I met her!..."I want you, just you, Nothing else"..

This is the experience you feel when you meet people with no expectations. Those people will stay in your heart and in your soul forever!..Isn’t it hard to find such people, I think yes it’s really hard?.. A question for all. Don’t let such people move out from your life. Keep them preserved!... "Die with Memories, not Dreams".

2 comments:

  1. "Die with Memories, not Dreams". well said. In fact it would be easy to find such people if you have no expectations. But its humane to have greed which makes it difficult.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jaspreet loads of gratitude for your kind words. Very true "greed" is the thing which we need to overcome in this life.

    ReplyDelete