Sunday, July 19, 2015

Love With No Boundaries!



Never Before - Salman Khan “Bajrangi Bhaijaan”

If I think of any heart touching Bollywood movie than one name which instantly comes in mind is "Taare Zameen Par". Yesterday that perception got changed and the list is added with one more heart touching Bollywood movie “Bajrangi Bhaijaan”. People will say Its a movie, I do agree but "Yes" there are people in this world who still help others, who still take care of others whom they even don't know. The concept and the message Conveyed through “Bajrangi Bhaijaan” is very sound and clear.

Salman Khan simple, innocent, honest man who showed a luminous performance as Shri Hanuman bhakt who meets a speech-impaired child wandering alone, hungry and silent. Salman decides to help and return this child "Munni" to her family which is in Pakistan.


The baby girl "Munni" is so so amazing that she touches my heart every time when she comes on screen. Her innocence attracts me like a magnet like a strongest gravitational force present in the Universe.



The relationship shown between Salman and Munni is so touching that it even makes any stone hearted person to cry.  It’s not less than a father-daughter relation. A father who can do anything for his loving daughter just to see a smile on her face. The “hugs, hand-holding, back-lifts, fearless sleep on chest and counter won’t stops”…simply wow. 




The smile and tears of the baby girl makes me cry every time. Look at this great pic, how can anyone restrict his tears to see this child. I even have a very heavy heart while typing and looking into this pic. :-)


I really got lost in the relationship of Salman and Munni. I was in the imaginations in my own world during the whole movie and the feeling was as if Munni is “My Daughter”. I don’t have words to express this feeling but I would say everyone who love kids “specially baby girls”. Go and must watch this great movie and feel the relation shown.

"Save Girls"

Bhaijaan you rocks!...

No comments:

Post a Comment