Monday, July 13, 2015

Who Will Cry When You Die.


“THE TRAGEDY OF LIFE IS NOT DEATH, BUT WHAT WE LET DIE INSIDE OF US WHILE WE LIVE.”


- NORMAN COUSINS

Completed a very motivational book “Who will Cry when you die – Robin Sharma”. This book is having 101 chapters which rather I would say “rules or guidelines” to follow. The best thing about you is “You”. There will be ups and downs at every stage of Life but you have to fight with them instead of giving up. This book teaches you to spend some time on you, discover yourself, live your dreams which you dreamt of in your childhood, give Love to your Loved one’s, don’t expect anything from others, get up early, start your first 30 minutes with positive thoughts, make others smile, learn from movies, spend time in forest where you can discover yourself, go for walk, don’t think too much. One of the best thing which I personally find very useful is “give a dedicated time to your worries, say 30 mins a day”. Apart from these 30 mins don’t think about any worries and try to just think about positive things. I must admit its “easy to say but very difficult to stay”. But there is no harm giving this mantra a “Try”.


I must say one should read this book at least once as this book will guides you to keep moving even in the worst of conditions. It will ignite the positive fire in you and you will try to see the world with your own internal eyes.


In words of George Bernard Shaw:



This is the true joy in life, being used for a purpose

recognized by yourself as a mighty one, being a true

  force of Nature instead of a feverish little clod of

ailments and grievances complaining that the world

 will not devote itself to making you happy. I am of

      the opinion that my life belongs to the whole

community, and, as long as I live, it is my privilege

      to do for it whatever I can.

   I want to be thoroughly used up when I die. For

the harder I work, the more I live. I rejoice in life for

its own sake. Life is no brief candle to me. It’s a sort

  of splendid torch which I’ve got to hold up for the

  moment and I want to make it burn as brightly as

possible before handing it on to future generations.

No comments:

Post a Comment